Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's been a long time, now I'm coming back home...


I am not really coming home. I just wanted to say that because it is a Beatles song.

I haven't written in a LONG time. I thought I would start up again :)

Right now I am in Anchorage, Alaska and loving it. Seriously, if I didn't have to go back to school in January, I would stay here. All of my life. It is still a possibility :) Maybe someday I can live here.
I am in Alaska because I an nannying for a wonderful family of 5. Three kids: Jonathan, Anna, and Lauren. They are the best! Let me tell you, the life of a nanny is never boring. There is always something to do. I have been here for one and a half months, and I have a little over one month left. Honestly, Alaska is the most beautiful place I have ever been. I have an uncle and aunt who live up here too, so that has been extra exciting for me :)

I am taking an online class right now too. It is a New Testament class, so that is what I will be reading from the scriptures now. I started up a blog for that because we were assigned a student choice assignment (so I decided to start up another blog). That link is: christlea08.blogspot.com
Oh and all those who saw A Very Potter Musical-- please watch A Very Potter Sequel. It is equally amazing! I should go now, so have a marvelous day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment