Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm tired, Can't we just be death eaters?



I am again sitting on the living room floor with all of my roommates watching A Very Potter Musical. Honestly, we can't get enough of it. I am so glad I got all my roommates addicted to it. Their lives are changed forever, and all because I was bored one day last summer and found that fantastic musical.

I went to the mall in Idaho Falls and bought a lot of stuff. All I went for were some nice pants, but came out with a few shirts, a dress, a coat, jeans, and a pair of nice pants. It was all on sale, but it still cost a lot! This means I won't be eating for a while... just kidding. But really. I went with my old roommate from last fall semester, Chelsea George. It was a lot of fun because I haven't really hung out
with her since last fall. We went out to lunch, but I forgot where we went. It was quite delicious though. I am really glad I bought some new clothes, but I spent too much money. Never again will I buy clothes! I better stay the same size my whole life.

I have a feeling this entry is going to be super short. I really have nothing else to say about today, so I might cut this short.

If you haven't read the HP books, don't read the next part.

Actually I do want to express that my favorite character in Harry Potter is Severus Snape. He is so awesome, and he fooled Voldemort. I mean who can do that? It broke my heart when I read he was in love with Lily Evans. A weird fact about me is that I love tragic love stories, but it was so sad. I really wish that he could have fallen in love with someone else so he didn't have to be so unhappy all of his life. And when he was dying at the end of book seven, and asked Harry to look at hi
m so he could see Harry's mother's eyes Lily's eyes? So tragic and sad! Such a good series. J.K. Rowling, you are a genius. My life would be so different without the Harry Potter books. I'm such a nerd :x

2 comments:

  1. Your raging fangrrling on HP is very amusing, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, Thanks for mentioning AVPM, I love it and I'm going to tell everyone about it!

    ReplyDelete