Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Very Potter Musical FTW

Two of my roommates, Jayme and Maquel, and I are sitting on our apartment floor watching "A Very Potter Musical." It is probably the best musical ever to hit youtube. If you are a Harry Potter fan, you definitely need to watch it. Don't watch if you have not read all the books though! This fan-made musical has the best quotes ever. The songs are so catchy too... they always get stuck in my head. I definitely recommend it!

While on the subject of Harry Potter, I want to speak of the Harry Potter Encyclopedia. Maquel was reading awesome stuff off of the Harry Potter Wiki about it, and I am so excited for it to come out. It will probably complete my whole life, just like making Wicked into a movie will. By the way, Wicked is being made into a movie!!! I am so excited! Anyways, back to Harry Potter. If you don't really care about Harry Potter, I suggest not reading my blog ever again. I will probably reference it in almost every blog I post. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, and can't seem to not bring it up every day of my life.

On another note, I had an orchestra rehearsal today. We have a concert tomorrow, then next week we go on tour down to Twin Falls and Salt Lake City to perform. We are preforming Robert Cundick and Elder Bednar's "God's Everlasting Love." I said it before, but it is a beautiful piece of music.

I counted the days of class I have left in the semester, and it is 26. That is not very much at all. Then I get to go to Illinois for Christmas! In a couple weeks is Thanksgiving break, and I am excited to hang out with my twin sister in Kansas. Yay! I can't really think of anything else to say, so I think I will post a random picture, and be done with this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment