Friday, November 6, 2009

Windy Days and Superheroes... Again.


Today is Friday! That makes me so happy! I only had one class this morning because my other classes got canceled. When I was coming back from my first class, I was almost blown over by the wind. It was ridiculous how strong the wind was. There were dirt particles hitting my face, and they felt like needles. I almost gave up going home because I did not want to walk in fricken' tornado-like winds. So I came home, then did my laundry. I ran out of quarters, but I am so glad I got that done. Don't you love having every piece of your clothing clean? I had a concert tonight. Look at other posts to see what we played. It went well for the most part. The school was filming it so there were random camera guys throughout the whole orchestra. One got up in my business and recorded me playing. My roommates (the ones who came) said I was on the big screen of the auditorium. That is exciting and a little embarrassing too. If you know me, I don't like to draw attention to myself so it was a little uncomfortable. Good good.

It is night time (quite obviously) and we are sitting watching The Dark Knight. It seems I have been watching a lot of superhero movies lately. I bought The Dark Knigh
t at Wal-Mart yesterday because it was cheap, and I really like the movie. Sure I said it was dark, but it is fantastic. Superhero movies make me smile. Plus, Christian Bale is a sexy beast. So is Heath Ledger, but definitely not in this movie. I Was so sad when he died. Such a great actor! I can't even explain how much I love Heath Ledger as an actor.

Okay, so tomorrow I get a new car battery, and I go to Idaho Falls. I'm really excited to finally go to a mall. I haven't been to one in a while, because where I a
m from we don't have one nearby. I am actually running out of things to say. "Did you just say 'Did he just say dragons?'" With that "A Very Potter Musical" quote, I will leave you. And a picture. I want to post a picture. Here is one of the roommies and me at Guitars Unplugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment