Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Late Night Videos


So I really don't know what I am doing still awake, but what else do I expect at college? I should be used to the lack of sleep, but it still really affects me. My roommates and I just finished watching "A Very Potter Musical" on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk), and it was quite amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all Harry Potter fans. If you haven't read all the books, don't watch it because it is a huge spoiler. Anyways, it is really good. Watch it!


I decided to start a blog because I think that it would be fun... I mean my roommate Lynzi is doing it (yep, I am copying you Lynzi!) so I figured I would do it too. And no, I wouldn't jump off a cliff if someone told me to. I have tried before to keep a blog but I always forget about it and never write. I have decided that I don't need to write too much, I mean there isn't much I have to say to the world anyways.



So my car wouldn't start the other day. I figured it was a dead battery so my roommates and I tried taking it out, but it was in an awkward position. We were just standing there in the front of my car when this random man in a jacket (it looked like a mechanic's jacket) walked up to us. He asked us if we needed help. We obviously did, and he took the battery out of my car. His name was Josh (because that is what it said on his jacket) and he was driving a big truck that said Interstate Batteries. Thank you Josh from Interstate Batteries! "I call this positively providential!" <--What movie is that from? Can you guess?


I have a couple of concerts coming up with the BYU-I Symphony Orchestra. We are playing some spiritual music that is very beautiful. We are traveling to Salt Lake City in a couple weeks to perform in the Tabernacle, and my mom is attending that concert. I am really excited about it. It isn't every day that you get to see your mom at college.

Well I am really going to go to sleep now... or try to. Good-night, all!

1 comment:

  1. Heck yes! I Love it! Can we do everything the same please. Or at least almost everything? There is nothing like A Very Potter Musical! Nor random men who show up mascarading as car battery salesmen, but who are secretly one of the Three Nephites. That was amazing! I'm so excited for your concerts too!
    Oh and that is Anne of Green Gables of course! Sleep well my love!

    ReplyDelete