Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Procrastination and Superheroes.


I am supposed to be doing homework, but I really don't feel like it. I came home from my classes today to two of my roommates cleaning the kitchen. What wonderful roommates I have. Thanks Lynzi and Maquel! We then started to watch Superman Returns. I don't know about what you think, but I think Superman is a BAMF. Honestly, if I had to pick my favorite superhero of all time, it would be Superman. There is something about that cute little curl on his forehead. That, and I find Clark Kent to be extremely adorable. Who would have thought that a nerdy, reporter with big glasses could turn into this super awesome sexy man in a tight blue and red suit? Though the new Superman movie is good, and Brandon Routh is a good superman, I still prefer Christopher Reeve. There is just something that is so classic about Mr. Reeve that just screams Superman.
I know that the old Superman movies are kind of slow and boring in some parts, and the special effects are crap, but I'm pretty sure Christopher makes up for all of that. The only character I didn't like in the old movies was Lois. She was really annoying and controlling, and didn't deserve a man like Clark! Oh well, the new Superman makes up for her being so annoying.

I think my second favorite superhero would be Batman. There is something about Bruce Wayne that is so real, because he is a human being. He isn't from another planet, he didn't get bitten by a radioactive spider, and he didn't have a freak accident that turned him into a hero. He is just a regular guy who happens to want revenge. He is angry about what happened to his parents (who wouldn't be?) so he turns into Batman to kick crime's trash. Danananananananana Batman! I'm going to have to say I like Tim Burton's Batman movies the best, but that is probably because Danny Elfman composed the score. Sure, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are really good, but they are so dark. Plus, they can't touch Danny Elfman's score.

I have a lot to do today, so I am going to try to get that done before my long orchestra rehearsal tonight. So long, and farewell. Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. i love your writing style....and your abnormal fascination with superheroes....and you.

    ReplyDelete